September 25, 2009

Kicking this off!

Finally I've put this thing together the way I want, and now I'm reading to dive head-first into the blogosphere. I'll start this off with a bit of a bio. Hi, I'm Lynna. I'm a 21 year old senior at Virginia Commonwealth University. I'm studying creative advertising and I love every bit of it, even if it makes me want to run and scream through the streets of Richmond and push kids off their fixed gears. As for future plans, ask me in a few months ... I have too many ideas for plans, but nothing pinned down as of yet (or anytime soon).

I'm hoping to make this blog a collection of things that I encounter on the interwebs and real life (what? they aren't the same thing?). Design, pop culture, pretty little things, anything that inspire me. Get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment